5. Jumia Kenya Reconciliation Accountant Job
Jumia, the leading E-Commerce platform in Kenya is looking for a Reconciliation Accountant with CPA / ACCA qualifications, 1 – 2 years’ experience with cash and bank reconciliations and good excel skills.
Applicants should also have knowledge of accounting software like SAGE, Navision & QB
Reconciliation Accountant Jobs at Jumia Kenya in 2015
Jumia is the largest online retail store in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa’s leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
Reconciliation Accountant Job Description:
- Handling all cash & bank reconciliations
- Daily sales reconciliation
- Reconcile all general ledger accounts
- Communicate customer service related issues/problems to managers and team members
- Updating the relevant system
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience for the Accountant Kenyan Job
- CPA / ACCA qualifications
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with cash and bank reconciliations
- Very Good excel skills
- Knowledge of accounting software like SAGE, Navision & QB
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical individual with attention to detail
- Available immediately
- A unique education in scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to apply
If You want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume to the following addresses, by specifying the position on the e-mail subject, [email protected] only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join the journey!