6. Entry Level Accountant Job
The candidate is responsible for prudently managing the books of accounts. They should have at least one year relevant experience and at least a CPA Part 1I.
Entry Level Accountant Job Vacancies in Kenya
Accountant Job Summary
The candidate is responsible for prudently managing the books of accounts as well as assist in administration, inventory management and planning logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Posting all accounting transactions in the accounting software.
- Ensure all accounting ledgers are well updated on a daily basis i.e debtors, suppliers, assets, petty cash etc.
- Making all the relevant payments of all statutory and legal payments within the stipulated timings.
- Processing bank, suppliers, debtors and other ledger reconciliations.
- Processing payments to all Creditors.
- To make sure that all invoices are sent to the clients when due.
- Maintaining financial records in an orderly and systematic manner ensuring that data can be easily accessed and retrieved whenever required.
- Providing account statements as and when required.
- Perform Customer Service related tasks
- Inventory Management
- Managing logistics
- Any other task as may be allocated.
Job Requirements for Entry Level Accountant Kenyan Jobs
- At least one year relevant experience
- At least a CPA Part 11
- Ability to manage books of accounts
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Should demonstrate unquestionable integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Should be self-motivated, with ability to work effectively and efficiently under high pressure
- Have a good level of time management, responsiveness and resilience
- Excellent administration skills
Interested candidates should send their CV and application letter to [email protected] by end of 17th April 2015.