8. Latest Accountant Jobs at ICRC
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is looking for an accountant with a relevant degree and CPA part II qualifications.
9. Senior Accountant
Applicants should have a degree in Finance and Accounting, be a qualified Professional Accountant with over 3 years practical experience in a senior accounting position.
Senior Accountant Job Openings in Kenya
We are seeking to fill the role of Senior Accountant for the following countries:
Senior Accountant Job Role summary
- Reporting to the country General Manager, with a dotted line to the group Finance Manager, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for the finance portfolio of the business unit; ensuring that Financial accounting function fulfills the overall company objective by way of adherence to Global best practices, efficiency, effectiveness, reporting guidelines and business support to Customers and colleagues.
- Key responsibilities include, Financial Management and Reporting, Financial Controls, Compliance, Management of the financial system, and Treasury Management.
Qualifications & Experience for Senior Accountant Jobs in Kenya
- Degree in a business related field (Finance / Accounting)
- Qualified Professional Accountant
- Over 3 year’s practical experience in a senior accounting position.
- Experience in Audit, tax laws, and financial analysis.
- Experience of working in the specific country is not a must, but an added advantage.
- Experienced analytical skills with attention to detail
- Basic people management skills
If you believe you have these credentials and are up to the challenge, then we want to talk to you urgently. Send your resume to [email protected]. Only short listed Candidates will be contacted