Accounts Executive Kenyan Jobs
Vacancy: Accounts Executive
Reporting to: Head of Finance and administration
Other Relationships: Marketing, Credit, Customer Service, HR, Finance IT
Accounts Executive Job Profile
- The Accounts Executive – Is responsible for delivering measurable and cost-effective results that will ensure the organisation’s vision is realised.
- He/She is primarily responsible for the general financial / accounting programs.
- The successful individual will be responsible for all management accounts for the non deposit taking micro finance.
- Delivery of Operating profit and budgetary control on monthly, quarterly annual basis; by branch, customer segment product category.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Bank reconciliations and accounts reconciliations e.g. Debtors and creditors;
- Review of monthly VAT calculations and statutory deductions;
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounts information;
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential;
- Handles disputed accounts and negotiates to bring payment into line with terms of the company;
- Undertakes complex reconciliations, and compiles documentation for legal action where applicable;
- Obtains sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of new and existing customers;
- Prepares the annual debtor days budget, with adjustments for proposed marketing campaigns; and
- Periodic reporting to the management, e.g. divisional cash collection forecasts and aged debt analyses.
Qualifications for Accounts Executive Kenyan Jobs
- CPA section 6
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people and records.
- Demonstrable People Management experience in a lending environment.
- High integrity and dependability.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships in a multi-functional environment.
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year experience in basic book keeping.
- Strong presentation skills including excellent oral communication skills, passion to make yourself understood and engaging in a pleasant way.
- People Management skills a must.
Salary Scale: KShs 15,000 -20,000
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current and expected remuneration, quoting the job tittle in the subject field to email@example.com
Deadline of application is April 18th 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.