Update: www.iebc.or.ke Jobs 2017 Online Application-360,000 IEBC Jobs
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is seeking to hire close to 360,000 Kenyans Interested and qualified for temporary Jobs ahead of its August 8th General Election.
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is seeking 91,032 presiding and deputy presiding officers and 262,665 polling clerks to man Kenya’s 45,516 polling stations.
Applications are invited for temporary positions for polling officials as follows:
- Presiding and Deputy Presiding Officers – 91,032 posts
- POLLING CLERKS/ COUNTING CLERK Jobs – 262,665 posts
- LOGISTICS OFFICER Jobs – 337POSTS
- DEPUTY RETURNING OFFICER Jobs – 290 Posts
- SUPPORT ELECTORAL TRAINERS (SETs) Jobs – 5,054 Posts
- CONSTITUENCY ICT CLERK Jobs (580 Posts
- WARD-BASED VOTER EDUCATOR Jobs 2,900 posts
IEBC Register of Voters Verification Clerks Jobs
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) seeks to employ permanent staff in some designated electoral areas and temporary staff countrywide. The temporary staff will support our field staff during the 30 day register of voters verification period (10th May to 9th June 2017).
Read also: Jubilee Party Temporary jobs 2017: Counting Clerks/Polling Clerks, County Returning officers, Constituency Returning officers,Presiding Officers
Read: JUBILEE APPLICATION FORM: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM
1. Permanent Jobs
- Constituency Elections Coordinator – 1 Vacancy in Kasarani constituency
- County ICT Officers (CICTO) – 30 Vacancies Specific Counties on the website
Constituency Administrative Assistant (CAA) – 1 vacancy in Daadab Constituency
2. Temporary Jobs – 30 Days
- County ICT Clerks (CICTC): 290 Vacancies , One per Constituency
- Register of Voters Verification Assistants (RVVA) : 1450 Vacancies, One per Ward
Register of Voters Verification Clerks – 40200 Vacancies – One Clerk per Polling Station