- H1Bs, L1s, Q1s, P1s, R1s (petitions based) and C1 applicants do need visas. For more information visit the Department of State Travel site.
- The above may have to pay an issuance fee depending on the visa type and nationality.
- Certain nationalities may also pay issuance fees depending on the visa type. For more information visit the Department of State Travel site.
- Applicants without the above documents will not be interviewed.
- Applicants need to demonstrate their social, economic and family ties to their country of residence.
- No firearms, liquids, powder, gels, food and beverages or smoking inside the embassy compound. This applies to baby formula, powdered food and lotion.