The latest Global Stable ROM of Nougat upgrade for HOT5 is now released. Our programmers work around the clock to make achievements. Hope you will like it and give us feedback. Infinix will be better with You!
For build numbers which are related to AB, please download
For build numbers which are related to C, please download
Caution! This update may crash rooted devices.
Please plug in charger to OTA upgrade when power is lower than 30%.
1. Fixed the issue where the horizontal screen was not allowed in the startup guide interface;
2. Fixed the issue where the Contacts reported errors in the Myanmar context ;
3. Fixed the issue where the messages containing special characters were not sent successfully;
4. Fixed the issue where the Urdu strings were missing;
5. Fixed the issue where the font reported errors;
6. Fixed the issue where the apps downloaded in Chrome could not be installed;
7. Fixed the issue where the screen splashed at the first few seconds of the auto-saved video taken at the low memory;
8. Fixed the translation issues.
1. Added the FullMemory strategy (Remind users to clean the ROM when it is less than 400M);
2. Added the pre-installed Daraz of Pakistan;
3. Updated the third-party apps;
4. Updated the User guide.
System Upgrade Method
1.Connect the network
2.Go to A-Z->"System Update";
3.Refresh and check whether the new version is available
4.Update the latest version
T card update:
1.Download and put the update image into T card (you can get the image on Xclub)
2. Insert the T card into the phone
3.Go to A-Z->"System Update" then select "Update from local"
4.Select the image on the T card and waiting about 5mins
Bug report and Feedback:
If you meet some bugs or problems, please obey the following rules to give us feedback in the thread.
2. Smartphone Models：
3. Build number：
(Go to settings->About phone->Build number).
4. Bugs Report/Suggestions：（specific description and Screenshot）
Software version number：Go to settings->APPS->Feedback APP->APP
info->version（APP Name Next）
5. Provide Screenshot or Screen recorder or Capture log
Screenshot ：Press Power Key+Volume Down
Screen recorder：Press Power Key+Volume Up
You can also give us log if you would like.
How to Capture log
1) Go to settings->About phone->press the Build number 5times
2) Back to settings->Develop options and turn it on
3) Go to dail page-> input "*#9646633#" and go to "EngineerMode"->go to "Log and Debugging" tab and go to "MTKlogger" then press the start button
4) And when you want to give us the log go to the same page with step 3 and press stop. the log path is on this page also.
Tips: the log may impact the system performance a little.