Platinum Credit Limited is an International Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act. Platinum Credit was founded in 2003 with a vision to provide emergency loans to Civil Servants, TSC members and employees of selected companies and business people and SME for secured loans. We deliver these funds in just 24hours, with efficient customer service.
Are you a team player, go getter, aggressive, focused, result oriented with passion in sales, The Company invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers, with strong leadership, persuasive, selling and communication skills
Reporting to the Regional sales Manager the Branch coordinator, through teamwork will be responsible for business growth, service delivery, compliance checks and ensuring efficient day to day operations of the branch.
- Growing and managing a quality loan portfolio.
- Provide leadership and coordination of all branch sales activities
- Responsible for the overall branch sales target.
- Ensure quality and qualified sales representative are recruited.
- Do all the file compliance checks on the file as the first loan appraisal.
- Reporting and coordinating all branch marketing activities
- Implantation of the company marketing activities as per the cycle plan
- Responsible for general office administration activities.
- Achievement of branch profitability and cost control objectives
- Promotion & marketing of the Institution’s products and services
- Enforce implementation of laid down policies and procedures for Credit operations and staff discipline.
- Monitor loan assessment and files review for compliance.
- Ensure supervision, appraisal, coaching, motivation and development of all branch staff and recommending appropriate training needs.
- Prepare and submit on time all the branch monthly reports
- Working with third party service providers to deliver superior service to all customers.
- Marketing intelligence and reporting to understand competitor activity in the assigned area.
- Ensure provision of high quality services to all customers in a timely manner.
- Manage relationship with all stakeholders to ensure positive image of the institution is maintained.
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in business/Finance/Social Science related field.
- Lending and relationship management experience to create a balance between credit risk /sales and customer service.
- At least three (4) years’ experience as a branch/unit manager in credit function of a financial institution handling Micro and SME clients/insurance company
- Have an excellent interpersonal, organizing and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with outstanding reporting skills.
- High integrity and professionalism.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply in confidence to [email protected]. Indicating current, expected remuneration and availability.
With the subject line Branch coordinator SME Nakuru Branch
Deadline of application is 7th march 2018.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted