Central Bank of Kenya CBK Careers and the Recruitment Portal
Welcome to the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Careers.
At CBK we believe our greatest asset is our human capital. Our employees are provided with competitive remuneration and comprehensive & attractive benefits as well continuous learning & development. The Bank provides you with systems & tools in an environment that will enable you to realize your full potential. CBK offers variety of roles suited to your goals, background and talents, providing opportunities to advance, grow and strike the right work life balance that is best for you.
We are committed to diversity and strive to hire the best brains from across the country. Our staff are diverse in many respects, including observing regional balance, gender, culture, religion, education and experience. That is why the Central Bank of Kenya is a premier employer of choice.
It is the Bank policy that vacancies are advertised on this web page and in the local newspapers. You are therefore encouraged to apply for any position that is commensurate with your qualifications and experience for consideration in a competitive recruitment process. Please ensure that your profile includes your current, valid e-mail address and telephone contact.
The Careers Portal
PLEASE READ THIS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE PORTAL.
You will be required to access the Careers Portal in order to apply for vacancies available at the Central Bank of Kenya.
Using the portal, you will be able to:
- Register yourself
- Search current vacancies
- Create or update your candidate profile
- Apply for a vacancy
- Monitor Ongoing Status Updates on Applications
- Attach a resume to an application
When you log into the i-recruitment system, click on the Jobs button and the system will provide you with search options. From the drop down menu next to date posted choose last two weeks or last 30 days and click on GO. The vacancies will be listed and you need to click on vacancy name to view details and apply.
- Click here to proceed to Careers portal.
- The website’s certificate which provides identification of the web server might give certificate errors:If you are using Windows Internet Explorer, Click Continue to this website (not recommended).
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, Click on I Understand the Risks, then Add Exception, then Confirm Security Exception.
- CBK does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Any kind of canvassing by applicants will lead to instant disqualification.
- All applications MUST be submitted through the Bank’s online recruitment system.
For assistance on how to use the i-Recruitment Portal, please call the numbers below:
(+254) 020 286 3932/1308/1328