According to the Ibis World 2016 report, the Graphic Design industry will generate global revenues of over US $57 billion in the next 5 years.
ADMI’s Graphic Design course teaches you the latest graphic design techniques and software. Through a project-based curriculum that leverages Adobe Education learning resources, you will learn to
communicate ideas across a range of visual mediums.
The course begins with an introduction to the history of design and design principles before progressing to branding, digital artwork, and motion graphics. Over the course of two years, you will complete briefs for real clients using a variety of software from Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects.
You will graduate with impressive portfolios that include digital artwork, web designs, and original brand concepts along with an added Adobe Certified Associate credential recognized by employers around the world.
COURSE DURATION: The course will course will run for 2 academic years (4 semesters).
CREDITS: 24 contact hours per unit and an average of 7 units per semester.
- Photocopy of your ID or Passport
- A copy of your KCSE Certificate or Results Slip
- 2 Passport Photos
- Bank Slip
- History of Graphic Design
- Fundamentals of Design
- Fundamentals of Drawing
- Introduction to Photography
- Adobe Illustrator
- Design & Visual Presentation
- HCD – UI & UX
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Illustration
- 3D Modelling
- Fundamentals of Motion Graphics
- Career Launchpad
- Web Design
- Design Storytelling
- Adobe Indesign
- Advanced Motion Graphics
- Packaging & Printing
- Data Visualization
- Graphic Artwork
- HCD -Ergonomics
- Design for Social Impact
- Client & Team Projects
- Advanced Photoshop
- Professional Portfolio
- Successfully understand and utilize digital media as a design tool
- Demonstrate knowledge of a Macintosh-based operating system
- Effectively utilize digital design as a communication device
- Understand the use of symbolic devices such as color, fonts, and other design elements
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital imaging and design software
- Create visual digitally designed solutions that effectively meet project goals
Earn Credentials Recognized By Employers Worldwide
- Visual Communications using Adobe Photoshop®
- Graphic Design & Illustration using Adobe Illustrator®
- Print & Digital Media Publication using Adobe InDesign®
- Web Communications using Adobe Dreamweaver®
ADMI instructors will prepare you to successfully pass these exams through a curriculum that leverages Adobe Education learning resources and real-world applications.
To learn more about the certification exam visit: