How to Download KASNEB Examination Results Pdf and Print
A. SMS (for Safaricom subscribers only).
Candidates should send an SMS to 20558 using the following format to access their examination results:
Example, ATC/87061 where ATC/87061 is the registration number of the candidate.
The SMS service is at a premium rate of Sh. 10 per sms
B. KASNEB Website. (click on student login) or (direct link to student portal http://online.kasneb.or.ke )
How to Download KASNE Examination Results and Print
Candidates who had not created an account on the student portal are required to do so in order to access examination result as follows:
- On the website click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link to the student portal.
- Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
- Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
- Select the “Registration Details” tab.
- Access the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
- Select the “Examination Results” tab.
- Click on “print” to print the pdf version or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step 3 above.
- How to appeal HELB loan Application
- Download HELB Certificate Of Compliance/Clearance & Print (Non beneficiary)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Second and Subsequent Time Loan Applications
- HELB Application Form for continuing Students 2016/2017