The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is looking for temporary registration officials to support the Constituency Registration Officers and Assistant Registration Officers in carrying out voter registration 16th Jan-15th February 2017. Applicants, who strictly meet the qualifications, should take note of the following before filling in their application online.
>>Voter Registration Assistants (VRAs)- 1, 775 Posts
>>Voter Registration Clerks- 15,686 posts
- The Voter Registration Assistants and ICT Clerks will be paid Ksh 1,200 per day for the number of the days worked
- The Voter Registration Clerk will be paid Ksh 1,000 per day for the number of the days worked
- Applications must be made only through this online platform.
www.iebc.or.ke jobs 2017 -Latest IEBC 2017 Voter Registration Clerks Jobs
1. Voter Registration Assistants (VRAs)- 1, 775 Posts
Minimum Requirements VRAs (Voter Registration Assistants)
- Be a Kenyan citizen of high integrity, and be non-partisan.
- Be holder of a minimum of Diploma qualifications in ICT or other IT related field.
- Should have effective communication skills and good report writing skills.
- Must be available for the entire period of voter registration.
- Age: 21 years and above.
- Must be residents in the constituency and ward in which they apply for and must quote the same on the application letter and envelope.
Duties of the Voter Registration Assistant- VRAs
The Voter Registration Assistant is expected to work within a particular ward and perform the following duties:
- In consultation with the Registration Officer draw a BVR KIT Movement Schedule for the ward of his/her Jurisdiction
- Publicize BVR KIT Movement Schedule and all voter registration activities
- Distribute voter registration materials to the Voter Registration Clerks.
- Supervise Voter Registration Clerks within the Ward of jurisdiction
- Ensure security of the voter registration materials
- Collate and submit voter registration data to the RO on weekly basis
- Report the progress and challenges of the voter registration process to the Registration Officer on daily basis
- The Voter Registration Assistant MUST meet the weekly registration targets.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Registration Officer.
Next>> Voter Registration Clerks – 15,686 posts