The Nairobi County invites interested and qualified candidates to apply for Ecd job vacancies 2018. Download and fill online application form.
Job Title: Assistant Ecde Teacher Iii – Permanent & Pensionable-Job Group F (520 Posts)
Application Deadline: Fri 16th Mar 2018
|Salary Scale:||Kshs 15,620.00 to Kshs 19,160.00|
|House Allowance:||Kshs 4,500.00|
|Commuter Allowance:||Kshs 3,000.00|
- Class teaching;
- Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners;
iii. Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development);
- Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (Schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programme of activities, attendance registers etc.) and ensuring learners’ safety and security; and
- Preparing and developing play/learning materials.
Tsc Advertised Job Vacancies 2018 >>
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+(Plus) or KCE division IV at ‘O’ Level;
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent;
iii. A certificate in Computer proficiency;
- Registered by the Teachers Service Commission; and
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
Ecd Job Vacancies in Nairobi 2018
The Nairobi County invites interested and qualified candidates to apply for Ecd job vacancies. Download and fill online application form.
Important Information to Prospective Applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.