Kenya Medical Training College Upgrading Advertisement 2015/2016 – March 2016 Intake Higher Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation – New Course
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following course tenable at the Kenya Medical Training College Application guidelines
- Application forms can be obtained from the KMTC website (www.kmtc.ac.ke), KMTC face book page or the nearest KMTC campus 2. Candidates must submit duly filled KMTC application forms (KMTC/QP-01/CAF).
- Candidates are advised to attach legible Photostat copies of academic certificates/results slip, school leaving certificate and national identity card/birth certificate.
- Applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of KShs.2,000 OR US$ 50 for non-Kenyans in the form of Banker’s Cheque or National bank deposit slip at Hospital Branch Nairobi Account Number 01003058521700 payable to the Director, KMTC. Cash money is strictly NOT acceptable. (One should send an original banking slip and NOT the photocopy).
- Applicants can also pay the application fee via M-Pesa – by going to M-Pesa, select Pay bill, enter business number as 964150, enter account number as your ID number, enter amount as Ksh.2022, sh.22 being transaction fee). Send and wait for confirmation message, and enter the confirmation code in the application form in the space provided in section E).
- Application fee does not guarantee admission
- Candidates should provide reliable and permanent mailing address with postal codes for any future contact.
- Applications should be sent so as to reach the Director on or before 30th March 2016 9. Duly completed applications forms may be hand delivered to the KMTC headquarter offices in Nairobi. 10. Applications should be sent to: –
Kenya Medical Training College
P.O. Box 30195- 00100, NAIROBI.
Further information may be obtained from the KMTC website www.kmtc.ac.ke or via email enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com PETER K. TUM DIRECTOR SNO . Course Minimum Requirements Course Duration Mode of delivery Campus Where Offered Course Commencement Date
- Higher Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation Diploma in any Health related field from Kenya Medical Training College or any other training institution accredited by the relevant professional body. 1 year Work Based Learning Nairobi March 2016
Download application form here