Homa Bay County Jobs in Kenya
Homa Bay County Government Job Vacancies
Vacancy: Audit Committee Member
The County Government of Homa Bay in pursuant to section 155(5) of PFM Act 2012 requires qualified citizens of integrity to fill up positions of County Audit Committee Members.
The committee’s responsibility will include:-
- Providing oversight of risk management, controls and governance processes.
- Following up on implementation of recommendation of internal and external audit. Qualification
- Must be a holder of a Degree in Finance, Accounting if any in relevant field
- Must be knowledgeable in Government affairs, have leadership skills and not a holder of any political office.
- Must not be a past or present employee of an entity or an agent of a business Organization, which has carried out business with the County Government of Homa bay in the past 2 Years.
- Must possess good understanding of Government operations, objectives and principles of County Government financial reporting and auditing.Terms of Appointment
- Members of audit committee shall be appointed for a term of 3 years and shall be eligible for re – appointment.
- After expiry of every term at least one third of the committee shall retire and not be eligible for re- appointment.Interested candidates may send their application letters with the copies of their CVs, academic, professional and other relevant testimonials together with details of three referees on or before 15th September 2015 to the following address.The County Secretary
Homa Bay County Government
P.O Box 469 – 40300
Homa BayCounty Secretary
Homa Bay County