National Police Service Recruitment2016
The National Police Service Commission (NPSC) said a recruitment team has been picked and asked the public not to fall prey to anyone asking for bribes.
The National Police seeks qualified candidates to fill 10,000 posts of Police Constables.
What are the Requirements for Police Constable Jobs Recruitment?
- Applicants should have Kenyan citizens with a Kenyan National ID
- Minimum qualifications of D+ with a D+ in either English or Kiswahili language
- Applicants should be between 18 and 28 for holders of KCSE and up to 30 years for diploma and degree holders,
- Should be physically and medically fit and should have no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
What are the applications details for National Police Service Jobs?
All interested applicants are advised to complete prescribed application forms from
- The nearest OCPD or any police station
- The nearest Sub-County Administration Commander’s (DAPC) offices
- The nearest recruitment offices
- Nearest Huduma Centres
Forms can be downloaded >> Here
Applications should be forwarded with a copy of academic certificates and a copy of the national ID or passport.
The recruitment service will be held on Monday April 20th, 2015 starting at 8.00am to 5.00pm at the following constituency based recruitment centres.
We wish you the best of luck in your application.
You can download the full advertisement for the recruitment below.