Qualifications for the Senior Technician Job
- Msc. Degree from a recognized University in any of the following areas of specialization.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medical Physiology
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Biology
- BSc. Degree from a recognized university in any of the following areas:
- KCE Division II or KSCE mean Grade C+ (plus) and above.
- At least three (3) years relevant working experience in a busy Teaching, Research or a Pharmaceutical Laboratory.
- Computer literate
- Demonstrate leadership and administrative skills.
- Candidates with a B.Sc. Degree in the fields above or their equivalents may also be considered on condition that they have at least five (5) years relevant work experience.