Qualifications for the Professor Job
- PhD. Degree in the relevant field from a recognized University
- At least twelve (12) years of University teaching at Lecturer level, (5) of which as full-time Associate Professor.
- Successfully supervised at least four (4) Masters Students and at least two (2)
- PhD. students since being appointed Associate Professor.
- Published at least four (4) articles in refereed journals, since being appointed as an Associate Professor.
- Evidence of successfully applying for a grant either individually or as a group since being appointed as an Associate Professor.
- Evidence of active participation in departmental activities and good quality teaching.
- Evidence of attendance and contribution at learning conferences, seminars and workshops.