Qualifications for the Senior Lecturers Job
- Ph.D. Degree in Statistics / Actuarial Science from a recognized University.
- At least five (5) years of University teaching, three (3) of which as full-time Lecturer.
- At least three (3) articles in refereed Journals since being appointed Lecturer
- Successful supervision of at least three (3) Masters Students.
- Evidence of applying for a grant either individually or as a group since being appointed as Lecturer.
- Evidence of good quality teaching.
- Evidence of attendance and contribution at learned conferences, seminars or workshops.