Kenya Medical Training College(KMTC) Admissions and Shortlisted Candidates
The only public mid-level health training institution in the health ministry, KMTC started in 1927 with four students. Today it has grown tremendously, curving a niche for itself as one of the largest medical training institution in East and Central Africa and even beyond- drawing students from Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, Sudan and Nigeria.
Kenya medical training college (KMTC) offers a wide range of courses. Since the Kenya Medical Training College Admissions (KMTC) was established, the number of students being admitted per intake has tripled.
Admission requirements into The Kenya Medical Training College admissions (KMTC) Include;
Application Procedure for certificate and self sponsored
Duly completed application forms are filled by prospective candidates for admission into Courses for each academic year for Regular or Parallel Category. The Regular category have subsidized fee with optional accommodation but no choice for Campus while the parallel category have non subsidized fee, no accommodation option but have option for Campuses in more than Forty one (41) campuses situated in different parts of the country depending on the courses.
Read also:How to Apply for HELB Loan (Application Guide)
- Prospective candidates are expected to submit a duly completed application form which can be obtained from the KMTC website, KMTC face book and KMTC campuses across the country.
- Candidates are advised to attach legible Photostat copies of academic certificates; school leaving certificate and national identity card/birth certificate.
- Applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of KShs.2, 000 OR US$50 for non-Kenyans in the form of Banker’s Cheque or National bank deposit slip. Application fee does not guarantee admission.
- Candidates should provide reliable and permanent mailing address with postal codes for any future contact. Those near Nairobi may hand deliver the completed application forms to KMTC Headquarters’ offices.
Applications should be sent to the following address:
P.O. Box 30195 – 00100
KMTC has announced 2015/2016 academic year – September 2015 intake. Check timetable here KMTC 2015 September intake PDF
KMTC HELB LOAN
The following students have been awarded helb loans. Follow thin link to check KMTC STUDENTS AWARDED HELB LOANS
FAQ: How can I apply to KMTC?
Invitations for applications will be posted in the local newspapers as well as the kmtc website. One can then apply if they meet the qualifications stated in the advertisement.
List of Courses offered at the Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC)
The following courses are offered at the Kenya medical training college.
- Environmental Health SciencesPharmacyOrthopedicNursingMedical Laboratory SciencesMedical Imaging SciencesMedical EngineeringDental TechnologyClinical MedicineOccupational Therapy
Community Oral Health
- Enrolled Community Health Nursing
- Medical Engineering Technology
- Health Records & Information Technology
- Certificate in Community Nutrition
For oline help call: 0705 092 087 or 0711 552 531 (not KMTC contacts)