Have you been placed by KUCCPS to a degree, diploma or certificate course? If not, KUCCPS offers you another chance to apply for placement.
The fourth revision begins on April 27, 2018 and ends on May 11, 2018. Log in to the students portal students.kuccps.net, select courses afresh and apply using the following procedure.
- On your Internet browser (Google) enter KUCCPS and search.
- Click on the top most search result (students.kuccps.net). It will open the login page for the student’s portal.
- Click the login button on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your full KCSE index number, KCSE year and password (Birth Certificate Number of KCPE index number) and log in.
- View the available certificate, diploma and degree courses under ‘Programmes’ on the menu bar. Compare your cluster weights and the previous years’ cut-off points and note courses where your cluster weight is higher.
- Once you have identified the 7-digit programme codes for the courses you wish to apply for, click ‘Application/Revision’ on the menu bar. Follow the instructions therein and submit your application.
- Only candidates submitting applications for the first time will be required to pay the revision fee. Payment guidelines are provided on the portal.
- Repeat applicants will be required to submit the transaction codes used during their last application.
For further assistance, you may reach us on 0723 954 927 or 0734 879 662. You may also drop us an email to [email protected].