KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2019/2020 Form and Portal
Placement Service wishes to inform candidates who have been placed to courses and institutions of their choice but wish to apply for transfer that the online portal will open for inter-institution transfer applications from May 2 to July 1, 2019 at 4:00 pm.. All applications will be submitted online.
If you are looking one of the following services about the KUCCPS inter -University/institutions transfer, then continue reading the steps below.
- Inter University Transfer Forms Kenya
- Inter University Transfer Form
- KUCCPS inter Institution Transfer form
- Inter university transfer in Kenya
- Inter University Transfer Letter
- KUCCPS Transfer Portal
- Inter University Transfer for Continuing Students
- KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2019/2020
- KUCCPS Inter Faculty Transfer
- How to Transfer From One University to Another in Kenya
- Inter University Transfer for Continuing Students
- Course Transfer Kenyatta University
- University Of Nairobi Inter faculty Transfer
- Inter Course Transfer at the University Of Nairobi
- KUCCPS Inter university Transfer for Continuing Students
- Inter Faculty Transfer Kenyatta University
Welcome to the KUCCPS Student’s Transfer Portal (Guide)
Before commencing the application for transfer, please read these instructions carefully:
- For one to be eligible for transfer, the Placement Service must have placed the applicant to the programme one is seeking a transfer from.
- One will only be able to apply to transfer to a course whose minimum requirements one meets.
- Applicants to degree programmes must meet the applicable cut-off point for their respective placement year.
- The programme applied to must have been on offer in the year the applicant was placed.
- An applicant may only apply to transfer to one programme.
- An applicant shall only transfer once for the duration of the programme placed.
- The applicant may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab above and can search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab above.
- Once the applicant has settled on a preferred programme, only the 7-Character Programme Code will be required.
- To apply, use the transfer applications tab and follow the instructions provided.
- An application-processing fee of Ksh1,000 is charged per application.
- A prompt for the M-PESA transaction code will appear at the point of submission. Please keep the transaction code safely as it may be required again.
- CAUTION! Do not make any payment before the applicant has been prompted or after the application deadline has passed!
- Once one has made an application for transfer, the applicant may monitor the progress of their application via the student’s portal.
REQUEST FOR INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER
KUCCPS Online System to facilitate Inter-University transfer.
- Fill the form online, if the applicant qualifies, then he/she will download the form.
- The applicant will then approach the Institution which offers the Degree programme of interest to request for consideration and approval.
- After securing the Approval to pursue the programme, the applicant will approach the University admitted for release.
- The applicant submits the duly completed inter-University transfer form to KUCCPS for processing, after endorsement from both institutions.
How to Apply for KUCCPS Inter university Transfer
Below are steps on how you can Apply for KUCCPS Inter university Transfer
- Log in with your index number, KSCE year and birth certificate number.
- Navigate to the Inter-institution transfer link under Applications.
- Fill in the online inter-institution transfer form.
- Download and print the completed form.
- Have the form endorsed both from the institution where you have been placed and the one which you wish to transfer to.
- Submit the forms to the Placement Service for final approval and validation.
- KUCCPS the Inter-institution transfer link to fill the form, download and print.
NB: The KUCCPS online portal will open for inter-institution transfer applications from May 2 to July 1, 2019 at 4:00 pm. All applications will be submitted online.
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has officially taken over processing of admission of Government Sponsored Students to Universities and Colleges, which hitherto has been partially the responsibility of the Joint Admissions Board (JAB) will henceforth be done by the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS).
Unlike JAB which only admitted students to public universities, KUCCPS has the responsibility of placing Government sponsored students to both public and private universities and colleges.
The new placement service was formed under the Universities Act No. 42 of 2012. Under the act, Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Board (KUCCPS) is responsible for the placement of government sponsored students to universities and colleges, disseminating information on available programmes, their costs and areas of study as prioritized by the government. The placement service is in charge of developing career programmes for students as well as collecting and retaining data relating to university and college placement. At the same time, KUCCPS is tasked with advising the government on matters relating to University and College student placement as well as performing any other functions assigned to it under the act.
- KUCCPS Chuka University (CU) Admission List, Letters, Reporting Dates and Requirements for first years, 2018-2019
- KUCCPS Egerton Admission List 2016/2017 and Letters Download and Print
- KUCCPS University of Nairobi Admission List, Letters, Reporting Dates and Requirements for first years, 2018-2019
- Download KUCCPS Students to Join Universities 2018-2019 and Print.
- THE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF KENYA September 2018 Module II Intake
- Download TUM 2016 KUCCPS Admissions Letters (Technical University of Mombasa)
- KUCCPS Karatina University Admission List, Letters, Reporting Dates and Requirements for first years, 2018-2019