Steps to Make Payments for KMTC Applications Fee Through Mpesa
This year, Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) introduced electronic/online application for those applying for Regular students, September Intake 2016-2017.
Hoping you read KMTC Regular September Intake 2016-2017 application guide if not, you can read it here.
Now let us jump to the Steps on how to Make Payments for KMTC Applications Fee through Mpesa.
KMTC Pre-application Requirements
- Soft copy of your National Identification card (front and rear)/Birth Certificate/Passport.
- Soft copy of your high school leaving certificate.
- Soft copy of your KCSE results slip/certificate
- Make sure you have at least KSH.2100 in your MPESA A/C-(KSH.2022 payable as the application fee to Mpesa paybill number 964150.
KMTC Mpesa Paybill Number: 964150
Account Number: (Put your National ID number or Birth certificate number)
NB: The ID Number/birth certificate number should be of the applicant.
- KMTC Application Deadline for Regular September 2016 Intake
- How to Apply for KMTC Courses Online -KMTC September 2016 Regular Intake Guide
- KMTC September 2016 Intake for Regular Students 2016/2017
- HELB Application Form for continuing Students 2016/2017