Legendary Tanzanian artiste Ray C, born Rehema Chalamila, has revealed qualities of a man she is looking out for in a husband.
The ‘Mama Nitilie’ hitmaker took to her official Instagram to list ten attributes she finds most desirable in a life partner.
“Hope this finds you well! Today I have good news for you. I would like to announce that I am looking for a husband to live with for the rest of my life. I want to be with him forever, and bear many children.” reads her introductory part of the message.
The diva went ahead to highlight the conditions she has set for her offer:
“However, I wish to spell out that he must possess the following characteristics:
- He should be gentle and able to comfort me when sad.
- He should fancy Indian movies and play me interesting Indian songs when I am stressed.
- He should not be talkative as I detest noise.
4 He should find me attractive in my current body size, not later on asking me to lose weight.
- He should be able to cook when I am tired. I find that sexy.
- He should at all times be with me, and if possible work together in the same office, doing the same job.
- He should be patient as I have the tendency of shouting when angered.
- He should not have many friends. If he wants to meet his boys he should do that with me by his side. I know men negatively influence one another in absence of their partners
- He should know all my songs by name; that will show met he truly values me.
- The last and most important thing, we must use one phone and same telephone number. I see nothing wrong in this as the church teaches unity in marriage,” concludes her outline.
Ray C ends the post by asking her followers to ‘tell a friend to tell a friend’ about her offer, “If you have a brother, relative or friend who is single and searching, kindly inform him about my request. You never know; I could be your in-law.”