Songa By Safaricom: What You Need to Know
SONGA by Safaricom will be accessible as an app on Android mobile devices and will provide one-touch access to music across all major genres, giving subscribers the convenience of listening to their favorite music on their smartphones.
To understand what Safaricom’s latest product has to offer, here’s everything you need to know about Safaricom Songa:
- First of all, the service is only limited to Safaricom subscribers, both Post-paid and Pre-paid.
- The app is only available on Android for now or you can dial *812# to get a download link.
- The app has over 2.5 million songs with a variety of genres, including local and international music.
- Streaming subscriptions are as follows:
- Daily – Ksh.25
- Weekly – Ksh.150
- Monthly – Ksh.499
- Payment is only via airtime billing. Meaning, when you buy a subscription, Songa Bundle or Purchase your song, the respective amount will be deducted from your airtime.
- The app does not work without an internet connection, but there’s an offline mode that will let you play the songs you’ve downloaded.
- There’s Live Radio, including KISS FM, East FM, Classic 105, Homeboyz Radio and many more.