Avionics Engineer Job at DAC Aviation (EA) Limited Engineer Jobs 2018
We have the following vacancies which we would like to fill with qualified individuals who wish to be part of our professional team.
Category: X (instruments, Electrical)
Category: X (Autopilot- Aeroplanes)
Category: X (Compass compensation and adjustments)
Category R ( Radios)
- Must have practical aviation working experience of at least 5 years
- Must be an Engineer who has held certification capability for at least 2 year.
- Experience on (Bombardier Dash 8, and Caravan) and preferably holding type training on the same.
- Has shop experience on aircraft radio equipment and other aircraft avionics equipment
- Valid Human Factors training within the last two years is an added advantage
- Dash 8 Q 400 and CRJ-100/200 experience and type training is an added advantage
The application should reach us by January 6, 2017, sent to the address provided below.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their applications enclosing an application letter, CV, Copies of academic testimonials, names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Please indicate on the envelope the position you are applying for.
The Human Resources Manager,
DAC Aviation (EA) Limited,
P.O. Box 44580-00100,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.