TSC REQUIREMENTS FOR ISSUANCE OF DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
The Commission is mandated By Article 237(2a) of the Constitution of Kenya to register trained teachers.
Pursuant to regulation 32 (1&2) of the Code of regulation for Teachers (CORT)
2015 the Commission on application by a teacher, may issue a Duplicate Certificate of Registration to a person whose certificate of registration is lost, destroyed or misplaced upon payment of the non-refundable fee specified in the fifth schedule.
A teacher will be required to fulfil the following requirements in order for him or her to be issued with a duplicate certificate:-
- i. Make an application online on TSC website wwtsc.go.ke
- ii. Pay a non-refundable fee of Ksh. 2055 deposited to TSC Registration
Account: National Bank of Kenya – Direct Banking A/C No. 0100100570400.
In case of:-
- Lost, destroyed or misplaced certificate an original police abstract must be uploaded.
- Change of names on the certificate, an affidavit or marriage certificate must be uploaded.
- Any other document as the case may be.