KUCCPS Student portal Admission letters
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) wishes to announce that:
1. The online application system for placement to universities and colleges under Government Sponsorship is now open until Thursday, June 2, 2022.
2. All the 2021 KCSE candidates who applied for courses at school and would wish to revise their choices are invited to do so. Those who did not apply at school can also submit their applications within the above-specified period if they wish to be considered.
3. The overall minimum entry requirement for Degree courses is a mean grade of C+.
4. The overall minimum entry requirement for Diploma courses is C- (minus); for Craft Certificate courses is D (plain), and for Artisan Certificate courses is E.
Who can apply?
5. Application for degree courses is open to only the KCSE examination class of 2021.
6. Candidates who sat the examination between the years 2000 and 2021 are eligible to apply for courses at all levels except Degree.
7. Candidates who sat for KCSE between the years 2000 and 2021 and scored C (plain) and above are eligible to apply for placement to Primary Teacher Training Colleges (TTCs).
8. All applications must be submitted online through the KUCCPS Student’s Portal, students.kuccps.net.
9. Application guidelines, available programmes, minimum subject requirements, previous cut-off points and applicants’ weighted cluster points are available on the portal.
10. Applicants who may need support are advised to visit our officers stationed in the following Huduma Centres: Nairobi (GPO), Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Garissa, Kitui, Eldoret, Kakamega, Meru, Kitale, Thika, Isiolo, Narok, Laikipia and Nakuru.
Advisory on Fraudulent Sites
11. Applicants are advised to beware of potentially fraudulent social media pages and websites providing false and misleading information about the placement process. To verify information about the placement process, check the mainstream media, the KUCCPS website and the KUCCPS social media pages shown below: