KMTC PORTAL USER GUIDE
Requirements for creating a new account
You must have a valid email address
Creating an account
1. Log to KMTC website www.kmtc.ac.ke
2. On the menu, click on the ?APPLICATION PORTAL?menu item, the last item on the right side
3. You will land on the online registration portal http://kmtc.ac.ke/portal
4. If you have registered an account, log in using your email and password
5. If you don’t have an account, click on the (Have no account? Register) below the log in form.
6. This will land you to creating account form
7. Enter your valid email and password
8. Click on Create Account Button
9. An email will be sent to your email address with a link to verify your account.
10. Open your email and Click on the email link
11. You will be redirected to KMTC portal.
12. Fill in your personal information on the account creation form provided
13. Click on the register button
14. You will be provide you with a form to confirm your data
15. Check information accuracy
16. Click save changes.
1. On the left sidebar, click on the applications
2. From the drop down menu, click apply
3. You will be directed to option 1 course selection
4. Select the Option 1 course level (eg. Diploma or Certificate or Higher Diploma/Upgrading)
5. Click Search
6. A form will appear within the page
7. Select your desired course
8. Fill in the form details as guided by the from labels
9. Make sure that all fields are filled
10. Click on submit application
11. You will be redirected to Option 2 Form
12. Select the course level (eg. Diploma or Certificate or Higher Diploma/Upgrading)
13. Click Search
14. A form will appear within the page
15. Select your desired option 2 course
16. Fill in the form details as guided by the from labels
17. Make sure that all fields are filled
18. Click on submit application
19. You will be redirected to Upload KCSE certificate page.
20. Select the KCSE certificate/ result slip soft-copy file
21. Click upload
22. You will be redirected to Upload leaving certificate page.
23. Select the leaving certificate soft-copy file
24. Click upload
25. You will be redirected to Upload National ID/ Birth Certificate/ Passport page.
26. Select the leaving National ID/ Birth Certificate/ Passport soft-copy file on the front side
27. Select the leaving National ID/ Birth Certificate/ Passport soft-copy file on the back side
28. Click upload
29. You will be redirected to?confirm courses page
30. Make sure the courses listed reflects your selected courses
31. If you wish to change the course click on reject button
32. You will be redirected to application page again
33. Make a payment of Ksh. 2,022 to MPESA Business Number Number 964150 and your National id or Birth certificate number as the Account Number(Confirm that the payment is paid to Kenya Medical Training College)
34. Click on ?confirm button
35. If you get a message with a message (“Please pay Ksh. 2022 to paybill number 964150 To Confirm The Course”), Please wait for upto ten minutes and refresh the page.- NB- The Amount paid is for the whole Application Process.
36. Click on the confirm button (Blue Button on the right side Against the courses.) or Reject button if you need to change the courses.
37. Make sure you confirm all your courses.
38. A confirmation SMS will be sent to your phone number.(Added as phone number 1 during entering of personal information)
39. If you don’t receive two SMS confirming your courses please call KMTC HELPLINES – 0736993813, 0736212060, 0723000429, 0723004569, 0723004516.
40. Click on My Applications from left menu to see your applied courses
KMTC PORTAL USER GUIDE