Choose From 3 Certificate Courses
Professionals seeking to develop advanced digital marketing skills can choose from the following 3 certificate programs:
Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Social Media Marketing
Leading a Digital Marketing Team
COURSE SCHEDULE: 1 Semester.
CREDITS: Average of 2 units per term with 24 contact hours each.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Marketing (SEO)
- Search Marketing (PPC)
- Digital Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (Part 1)
- Social Media Marketing (Part 2)
- Content Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
- Introduction to Search Marketing
- SEO – Setup
- SEO – Content
- SEO – Workshop
- PPC Advertising – Search
- PPC Advertising – Display Networks
- PPC Advertising – Video
- Analytics – Setup
- Analytics – Applied
- Strategy & Planning
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Content Creation
- Content Outreach
- Future Trends
- Social Media Strategy and Planning
- Introduction to Digital Selling
- Digital Research
- Sales Enablement
- Social Content
- Digital Sales Messaging
- Social Account Management
- Growth Hacking
- Integration & Strategy
- What is growth hacking?
- Growth hacking examples
- Online marketing overview
- Inbound Marketing Essentials
- A/B testing
- Action plan
- Introduction to Strategy and Planning
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications
- Digital Display Advertising
- Social Customer Service
- Risks and Reputations
- Strategy Formulation and Plan
- Analyze company data through Google Analytics in order to make informed decisions regarding marketing channels, audience segmentation, and areas of improvement on a brand’s given site
- Create digital marketing campaigns for online channels like websites, apps, and social media
- Work with marketing and PR professionals to add digital media into current advertising campaigns
- Write engaging content for websites, email and social media
- Design and write e-communications like e-newsletters and text campaigns
- Create, target, launch, and track Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords and other social media platform campaigns
- Build and recommend a digital marketing plan
- Clearly define the scope of your digital marketing from social, to display, and email marketing and implement your plans accordingly
In order to ensure that our students have access to the best software in the world, ADMI has invested in the following industry standard software:
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Business manager
As a digital marketer, you’ll spend your day:
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organization’s website;
- Writing and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analyzing to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
Who will be your employers?
- Small and medium-sized companies
- Advertising firms
- Digital marketing firms
- Large corporates and non-profits
- Market Research Firms
- Internet and software development companies
Digital marketing is a vast field with a variety of areas and segments. Some of the career options include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Analyst
- Content Manager
How to apply
- Photocopy of your ID or Passport
- Application bank slip
In order to study at ADMI, students are required to ensure they have the correct legal documentation. For international students, this includes obtaining the relevant student visa. Below are the guidelines to the international student visa application process.
Guide to Applying for an International Student Pass
ADMI is proud to attract students from around the world. This guide is designed to help international students understand how to apply for an international student visa in Kenya. While we do not process or pay for international student visas, we hope the following information makes the student pass application process as smooth as possible.
Please note: ADMI is legally required to inform the Directorate of Immigration and Registration of Persons Office when a student discontinues his/her studies at ADMI, regardless of the reason. As a result, if a student is dropped from their programme due to poor academic performance, poor attendance or indiscipline, ADMI will immediately inform the Immigration Office.
- International students can apply to one of ADMI’s programmes online: http://africadigitalmedia.org/application-form/.
- Prior to applying to ADMI, please familiarise yourself with our international fee policies: http://africadigitalmedia.org/fees/.
Step 2: ADMI sends supporting documents for visa application
- Successful applicants receive a letter of admission.
- They will also receive a letter of support or a cover letter, addressed to the Director of Immigration, indicating the name and duration of the course to be studied – both new and renewal applications.
- Both of these letters will support international students in applying for their international student visa.
Step 3: Apply online for an International Student Visa
- Register at https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke/, then log in at https://fns.immigration.go.ke/ and complete the application form (titled Form 30).
- Please note: incomplete applications will not be processed.
Step 4: ADMI Head of Academics or Principal signs/stamps completed form
- Print and fill out all details on Form 30 (student pass application form) from the following website: http://www.immigration.go.ke/downloads/Form-30-Application%20for%20Student%20Pass.pdf.
- Your completed form should then be scanned and emailed to ADMI at firstname.lastname@example.org, to be signed and stamped by our Principal or Head of Academics.
Step 5: Prepare all documents and attachments
- Collate the form and all necessary supporting documents, including:
- Signed commitment letter from the sponsor – both new and renewal cases
- National passport copy of the sponsor – both new and renewal cases
- Proof of funds for self-sponsored students – both new and renewal cases
- For minors, consent letter from the parent – both new and renewal cases
- Copy of parent’s national passport and copy of birth certificate of the minor should be attached as proof of relationship (for minors) – both new and renewal cases
- Copy of a valid national passport – both new and renewal cases (the bio-data page)
- Current immigration status for the pupil/student – both new and renewal cases (If already in the country)
- Two recent passport-size colour photos – both new and renewal cases
- Duly certified copies of basic academic certificates for those joining Tertiary Institutions and Universities – new cases only
- Documents in foreign languages should be translated into English by either the Embassy, Public Notary, or authorized /recognized institution – both new and renewal cases
- Copy of the school’s/college registration certificate from the Ministry of Education – new cases only
- Clearance letter from Department of Refugee Affairs for refugees – both new and renewal cases
- Certified copies of progress report/transcripts obtained (by the issuing institution) – renewal cases only
- Copy of student’s pass previously held – renewal cases only
- Submit the complete form to immigration offices at Nyayo House, Alien Section, Counter Number 9 (full address below).
- Please note: Immigration might take up to two months to process your student pass or international student visa. If more than two months lapse, please follow up with the immigration office.
Step 7: Processing
- Once your application has been received, you will receive a notification via email. The email will state whether your application was rejected or received. If it has been received, processing should start immediately. You will be told to wait again. This might take around three weeks.
Step 8: Payment
- Once your applications have been approved, you will receive another notification. You should now log in to your portal and make a payment via M-pesa (Pay-Bill number 206206) or bank cheque (payable to PS Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government).
Step 9: Provide proof of payment
- Print out the approval letter and attach receipt payment. Take it to:
The Director of Immigration Services
Department of Immigration Offices
Nyayo House 9th Floor,
Kenyatta Avenue/Uhuru Highway
P.O Box 30191,000100 Nairobi
Tel: +254-20-2222022, +254-20-2217544, +254-20-2218833
- You will then be told to wait for the visa to be processed. This will take three weeks or so.
Step 10: Collection
- Once your Visa has been processed, you will receive a notification by email.
- Go back to immigration offices at Nyayo House, Department of Immigration offices Ground Floor Room 16 and collect your Visa. On the same day, you should register as an alien.
For more information, please visit https://fns.immigration.go.ke/infopack/passes/studentpass/.