Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 for Admin Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is an Events and Entrepreneurship Training Institution that offers formal training in event management, wedding planning, flower arrangement, decor and fundraising courses. They are seeking to hire a well experienced Administration Assistant who will be tasked with general coordination of office activities.
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard.
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Support staff on admin and operational issues.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours
- Assist with preparation of the company budget and manage the operations within this budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures as per the company handbook and ensure adherence, particularly in regard to petty cash.
- Ensuring the invoices are prepared at the right time and delivered at the right time.
- Preparing weekly, monthly or on demand financial reports and assist in the preparation of the annual report.
- Ensure compliance with the legal requirements such as all employees having all the statutory documents (NSSF, NHIF, and PIN) and file copies in their personal files.
- A Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline OR a relevant qualification such as Accounting or project management
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position
- A high level of Integrity and commitment
- Able to provide leadership and manage others.
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and highly organized with good time management skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administration Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th November 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.