Download HELB Compliance/Clearance Certificate (Non beneficiary)
Getting a compliance certificate even if you were not a Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) beneficiary is pretty straightforward.
You can now Download and print HELB Certificate Of Compliance/Clearance and Print if you are a non beneficiary by following procedures.
HELB Clearance Certificate Application requirements
If you were NOT A BENEFICIARY of Government of Kenya/ HELB university education sponsorship scheme, please provide the following:
- Duly filled Enquiry Form
- Letter by the applicant confirming they did not benefit from MOE/HELB Loan
- Copy of your high school examination certificate
- University/College transcripts and Graduation certificate
- Copy of national ID (both sides)
- Employer appointment letter
- A bank slip of Ksh.1000 paid to
ACCOUNT No. 1104 823 047
KCB UNIVERSITY WAY BRANCH
NB: ONLY the NAME and ID NO of the applicant should be indicated on the deposit slip
There are no any other charges for this service