How To Make Cement Pots With Towels Easily at Home
Do you need to To Make Cement Pots With Towels Easily at Home?
Here is a simple procedure that you can use to make cement pots at home using cement using an old towel, small bucket and the lid.
This is the same procedure you can use to make:
- How To Make Cement Planters With Cloth
- How To Make Cement Pots With Towels
- Cement Pots Recipe
- How To Make Cement Pots Easily At Home
- Concrete Draping
- How To Make Cement Cloth
- Cement Fabric Sculpture
- How Do You Make Cement Water
- How To Make Cement Pots Easily at Home
Requirements – Cement Pots With Towels
Here is a list of what you need:
- Grey cement
- Primer (undercoat)
- Old towel
- Spray paint (Golden Luminous spray)
- Small Plastic bucket and the lid
- 20 liter Water bottle
- Serving spoon
Procedure – Cement Pots With Towels
Scoop grey cement from the bag and put on the bowel or basin then pour on some water, making sure it is moderate, not too thick and not too thin.