KMTC HELB Loan For Students Admitted to KMTC: 2020-2021 Afya Elimu Fund Loan Application (First Time Applicants)
There are two Categories of KMTC HELB Loans: –
- First Time Applicants – All students who have never applied for KMTC HELB LOAN at any time irrespective of the year of study.
- Subsequent Applicants – All students who have at any given time applied for HELB Loan irrespective of whether they benefited or not.
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) in partnership with USAID funded Human Resources for Health (HRH) Kenya Mechanism implemented by IntraHealth International Inc., invites Afya Elimu Fund first time loan applications for the academic year 2020/2021. Afya Elimu Fund targets needy students training in middle-level medical training colleges (listed on HELB website) such as Kenya Medical Training College [KMTC], faith-based and other private training institutions offering Diplomas and Certificates in medical courses.
The Fund is currently inviting first-time loan applications for the 2020/2021 academic year. Only those students who have not previously applied are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should access and fill the 2020/2021 First Time Afya Elimu Fund Loan Application Form (LAF) from the HELB website www.helb.co.ke
- Print two copies of the application form.
- Ensure the form is properly filled. Sign the form and also have it signed and stamped by the relevant official as requested.
- Submit one copy of the duly completed application form to the Higher Education Loans Board offices located at Anniversary Towers Building, 18th Floor, University Way, Nairobi OR drop it at any HELB Desk at the following Huduma Centres : Nairobi- GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Trans-Nzoia, Kericho, Nandi, Muranga, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka and Kilifi
- Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF (Mandatory).
1. HELB will use the email and telephone contacts provided on the Loan Application Form for communication on the progress of the application.
2. The number of students supported and amount of loans awarded will depend on the availability of funds.
For a pleasant online experience, please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process. The closing date for the loan applications is 2021.
For queries please contact: HELB Contact Centre Tel: +254 711 052 000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook, and Twitter: @HELBPage
KMTC STUDENT BURSARIES AVAILABLE
REGULAR SOURCES ACCESSIBLE TO KMTC
- CDF/County Bursary
- Helb LOANS – Biggest Share
- Ismail Rahimtulla Trust,
- Ratansi Education Trust,
KMTC COUNTY/CDF BURSARIES
- Counties and CDF are supporting students however the amounts given are very minimal except few
- The process is self-Initiated by the student at the county level.
- Bursary form is obtained at the county offices
- Follow up is by individuals concerned or their guardian after applying