TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FOR CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING 2015/2016 ACADEMIC YEAR UNDER THE KMTC/MOH/WORLD BANK/BEYOND ZERO TRUST TRAINING PROGRAMME
The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC), In collaboration with the Ministry of Health, World Bank and Beyond Zero Trust is offering training opportunities for a Certificate course In Community Health Nursing commencing 2015/16 academic year. Priority will be given to qualified candidates from selected Arid and Semi-Arid (Asa) counties of Kwale, Kilifi, Baringo, Turkana, Marsabit, Mandera, WaHr, Samburu, Garissa, Tana River. West Pokot, Elgeyo marakwet. Laildpia, Narok, KaJlado, Taita Taveta, Kitui, Isiolo, Tharaka Nithi, and Lamb population minorities and other disadvantaged groups willing to serve In their communities upon graduation.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FOR SCHOLARSHIP – ENROLLED COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING (ECN)
NB: If you encounter any problem in downloading the application forms, Call : 0711 552 531
Successful applicants will be sponsored for the duration of the course. Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Application forms are.available FREE OF CHARGE and there Is no application fee
- Application forms KMTC/OP-01/CAF can be obtained from the KMTC website (kmtc.ac.ke), nearest KMTC campus, or the offices of County Directors of Health across the country
- Duly filled application forms should be accompanied by legible Photostat copies of academic certificates/results slip, school leaving certificate and national identity card/birth certificate. in addition, applicants are advised to attach copies of National Identity cards for both parents
- Candidates should provide reliable and permanent mailing address with postal codes for any future contact.
- Candidates must submit hard copies of duly filled application forms (KMTC/OP•01/CAF) with attachments to:
Kenya Medical Training College
P.O. Box 30195- 00100,
to reach him on or before 23RD October, 2015.
- Scanned copies of duly filled application forms and attachments may also be sent in advance to Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|COURSES||SPECIFIC MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS||DURATION||CAMPUS|
|I. Certificate ill Community Health Nursing||· K.C.S.E Mean Grade C- or equivalent
qualifications· C- In English or Kiswahlli· C- in Biology
· D• in any one of the following: Maths. Physics or Chemistry
|21/2 years||Kabarnet, Lodwar, Kapenguria, Kiwi, Oloitoktok, Romer, Msambweni and KIM|
PETER K. TUM AG.DI RECTOR
KMTC IS AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED INSTITUTION