Application Admission is evaluated on the following criteria:
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership and entrepreneurship potential
- Financial need
- Responsible citizenship
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
Applications are accepted from students from all counties in Kenya. The Academy is an inclusive learning environment and qualifying students with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The admissions cycle runs from May to November each year, and consists of filling and returning an application form and, a multiple stage evaluation process including, telephone and in person interviews, for selected applicants. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. Orientation Student orientation takes place between January and February each year. These two months form the basis of a lifetime of leadership learning to positively transform Kenya, Africa and the world. Components of orientation include:
- Introduction to rigorous leadership development and entrepreneurship learning.
- Teaching and practicing how to use technology efficiently and effectively to bridge educational gaps and allow for accelerated educational growth.
- Building the culture of the academy through values-based education.
- Basic introduction to higher level Math, English, Science, Languages and active reading